Saturday, May 7, 2011

Moto Monday Recap

This dude pulled up just long enough for me to get this pic and then he mobbed. I have know idea who he was and iv never seen the bike but it was pretty cool pic.
Clemms and Brook

TRJJ was there and with the saddest story ever when I saw him I was surprised as hell because I knew that all his Boys left for Mexico on the Diablo Run that morning. He had to end up missing it after months of planning and getting stoked for Jury Duty of all things. I felt super bad for him.


Andy from Pangea had his Old O.G. XS there but with a new owner. He was rebuilding it completely and changed allot of things. Went high mids new colors a new amazing Two into One that really caught my eye, This thing was sick.
My Brother Nic let me jam on his bike and let me get my fix.



D. Payne and his newly rebuilt Iron Head build.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pict of my '77 Cafe bike. Just happened to come across your site and then noticed a photo of my own bike at Este a few weeks ago. Maybe see you guys down there next month.

    www.SkierinBlack.com
    www.MoreHowl.com
    www.Getfree-Stayfree.com

    ReplyDelete